|Our vision is to utilize all human resources which is the necessary and powerful force driving the growth of our region, through the action fields of our organization, the technological innovations, the development of collaborations and the continuing training.
The mission of our organization is to provide comprehensive and top quality training services that will cover the growing needs and the requirements of contemporary labor market and ensure the optimal workforce development.
- Systematic promotion of the unemployed into the labor market through implementing high quality vocational training.
- Skills enhancement of unemployed, through continuous knowledge and qualification upgrading, and their adaptation in the labor market demands.
- Counselling and vocational guidance to the unemployed and connection to enterprises .
- provision of complete advisory and training services for small businesses that constitute the local growth pole and can contribute to the reduction of unemployment .
- Utilization of human capital facilitating the transition to employment, for a society of equal opportunities.
FACILITATING INNOVATION AND THE ADOPTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICT)
Innovation and technological development are key elements to enable growth at businesses and ensure their sustainability.
CREATING MORE AND BETTER JOBS
The constantly evolving labor market needs more and better jobs . Due to great pressure on results relating to employment caused by demographic evolution, this objective becomes an absolute need of economic and social terms. The challenge is to attract and retain more people in employment: special attention is paid to the unemployed, young people and older employees.
INCREASING THE ADAPTABILITY OF WORKERS AND BUSINESSES AND THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE LABOUR MARKETS
Rapidly changing economies aim to a large degree of adaptability of employees who must be able to develop their skills to meet the needs of the fast growing segments.
INVESTING MORE IN HUMAN CAPITAL THROUGH BETTER EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education and training play an essential role in a knowledge based economy, in that they support growth and employment by providing highly qualified and adaptable labour. Access to education and training also strengthens social cohesion and active citizenship.